Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Crypto Currency - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Crypto Trades, Mining & Forex Trades Forum! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-crypto-trades-mining-forex-trades-forum--77)
+--- Forum: Crypto Chat! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-crypto-chat--82)
+--- Thread: Crypto Currency (/Thread-crypto-currency--6473)

Crypto Currency - shazzy - 12-06-2017

Crypto Currency has been talk of the town for some time now. And it is being spread faster than a viral disease. Crypto Currency section has been added to the KMF. Make use of it.

There are more than 500 different crypto currencies circulating in the market according to an estimate. Discussion of all these currencies is most welcomed here.

Don't be shy. Share what you know. Learn from other's experiences. This is a relatively new market. Nobody is perfect in it.

Even if you just heard the word Crypto Currency and want to jump right into it, this is the place to start.

Spread the Knowledge. Happy to help! Nodding

RE: Crypto Currency - ♕ Lord Krafty ♕ - 12-06-2017

Thank you my broski Bigsmile

Yes we have a unique era at which crypto currencys will eventually dominate and be the #1 currency kind greater then commodaties & major currencys eventually. Nodding

Lets give the people at KMF secrets which will help eachother aciheve amazing. Bigsmile

RE: Crypto Currency - Christerf - 12-06-2017

I saw that macfe sad that bitcoin will be worth 1mill in 2020, and other experts estimate that one coin will be worth around 500k :O Time to invest mabey :P
With the bitcain, trade will be safer and easier for `normal`people to ues Nodding That is atlest what gary VC is saying.

What i think is that, if lats say a shit ton of marketers go and buy a less know currensy and all of them promote it. it will be called the new bitcoin :P it coud be a wy to make millins :9

RE: Crypto Currency - ♕ Lord Krafty ♕ - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 08:30 AM)Christerf Wrote: I saw that macfe sad that bitcoin will be worth 1mill in 2020, and other experts estimate that one coin will be worth around 500k :O Time to invest mabey :P
With the bitcain, trade will be safer and easier for `normal`people to ues Nodding That is atlest what gary VC is saying.

What i think is that, if lats say a shit ton of marketers go and buy a less know currensy and all of them promote it. it will be called the new bitcoin :P it coud be a wy to make millins :9

yay yes haha Bigsmile  We need which ones to invest at which the special cryoto forum will help achieving via. Nodding 

We have multiple talented crypto mods and will have amazing signals / data / techniques to have each person who likes to have proficiency at crypto trades / mining. Nodding

RE: Crypto Currency - shazzy - 12-06-2017

(12-06-2017, 08:30 AM)Christerf Wrote: I saw that macfe sad that bitcoin will be worth 1mill in 2020, and other experts estimate that one coin will be worth around 500k :O Time to invest mabey :P

Exactly! He said, bitcoin will hit that mark or he will eat his dick on live TV Bigsmile Bigsmile Bigsmile 

And it's not just bitcoin. A lot of other crypto currencies are joining the party as well.

RE: Crypto Currency - Tomjor33 - 07-05-2018

wow it is great thanks