Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
How covid 19 affected office workers? - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-search-engine-optimization--44)
+--- Forum: White Hat Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-white-hat-search-engine-optimization--47)
+--- Thread: How covid 19 affected office workers? (/Thread-how-covid-19-affected-office-workers--64971)

How covid 19 affected office workers? - Epicollapse - 12-22-2020

<p>Hi<br>Are you working right now as an outsourcer?<br>As for me our boss let us work from home and during this time he makes a repair in the office<br></p>

RE: How covid 19 affected office workers? - RebeccaMcDo - 12-23-2020

The coronavirus has revolutionized office life. Some in the mrem environment miss the noisy business centers, personal contacts and business Lunches. Others break out in a cold sweat from the memories of the trip to work and meeting with colleagues. Still others are not averse to alternating live communication with remote work. I believe that it is better to work in the office, since it is completely unknown what conditions each employee has for working at home and whether they have them at all. Our leadership has taken a very responsible approach to all issues of work during the pandemic. How to protect employees during a pandemic is not an easy question, but the solution was obvious. It is necessary to maintain social distance between employees by using a low-profile floor with cabling and this is really allowed to stay on. at a distance of each other. I hope that you will return to work as soon as possible after such a terrible mini-vacation at home in quarantine..

RE: How covid 19 affected office workers? - AngelaJohnston - 12-28-2020

in fact, covid influenced absolutely all areas of life

RE: How covid 19 affected office workers? - FaithMillsM2V - 12-28-2020

<p>
(12-23-2020, 08:04 PM)RebeccaMcDo Wrote: The coronavirus has revolutionized office life. Some in the mrem environment miss the noisy business centers, personal contacts and business Lunches. Others break out in a cold sweat from the memories of the trip to work and meeting with colleagues. Still others are not averse to alternating live communication with remote work. I believe that it is better to work in the office, since it is completely unknown what conditions each employee has for working at home and whether they have them at all. Our leadership has taken a very responsible approach to all issues of work during the pandemic. How to protect employees during a pandemic is not an easy question, but the solution was obvious. It is necessary to maintain social distance between employees by using a low-profile floor with cabling and this is really allowed to stay on. at a distance of each other. I hope that you will return to work as soon as possible after such a terrible mini-vacation at home in quarantine..

</p><p><br></p><p>this is one of the best ways<br></p>