Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
★Earn Upwards Of $1000+ Per Week By Doing Absolutely Nothing! [7 Days $1 Trial] - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: The Marketplace (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-the-marketplace--12)
+--- Forum: Krafty Marketing Special Offers Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-krafty-marketing-special-offers-forum--29)
+--- Thread: ★Earn Upwards Of $1000+ Per Week By Doing Absolutely Nothing! [7 Days $1 Trial] (/Thread-%E2%98%85earn-upwards-of-1000-per-week-by-doing-absolutely-nothing-7-days-1-trial--24085)

★Earn Upwards Of $1000+ Per Week By Doing Absolutely Nothing! [7 Days $1 Trial] - dunker89 - 07-08-2019

FUMBLING Around With NO MONEY To Show For?
TIRED Of WORKING Endlessly Only To Get PENNIES?
CHEATED By The So Called "Gurus" Who TOOK Your Money and Left You In The Dust?
OVERWHELMED By All The Information and Not Getting Anywhere?
TIRED Of Feeling BROKE and Being LOOK DOWN Upon?
SICK Of Your JOB and Wants To QUIT Your Job?

Discover How You Can Make Upwards of $1000++ Per Week Right Now, Starting Today!

And The Best Part Is That You ONLY Need To Work a FEW MINUTES A Day...

Dear Fellow BBHF Members,

My name is Ken Leo. I have been been a professional soccer punter for the past 5 years. Soccer Betting has always been a part of my core money making machine and I have used it to make tons of cash over the years.

Initially, I was contented to make all these money for myself. After all, I was happy with all the money I can earn through simply placing bets. Soon after I received many questions from friends and family asking me how do I earn all these extra money after seeing me buy the latest gadgets and going out with pretty women even without holding a regular job! I then taught them what I know and pretty soon, they were making the same amount of income as I have, all the while still having the freedom and the lifestyle that they desire!

Not too long ago, I was the guy that was dead broke and having to borrow money from my family every now and then to make ends meet. I know what is like to have tried everything you have been taught to make money online but failed miserably. I know what is like to go to a job that you dislike only to make pennies on the dollar to make ends meet. I know what is like to be paid and treated unfairly in the workplace. I know what is like to see your friends and family having financial success and you have nothing. That feeling of jealousy is gut-wrenching. I know what is like to be cheated of your money and bought into something that seems so good but will never give you the results that you desire. I know what is like to have information overload and did not know what to do next.
  • I used to stay up late at  night every single day to work on my online business. However, I did not make a single dime and my family was getting increasingly frustrated with my lack of success and began looking down on me! I could tell they were disappointed in me for not making any money. Not to mention, I had mountains of bills pilling up and credit card companies were calling me everyday for payment. I was so stress out that I drank everyday to make myself forget about paying the bills.
  • I was working in a job that I absolutely hated! The job was a waiter at a restaurant and I had to wash all the dishes and push the tray that were so heavy it almost broke my arm. I had to do that so many times in a day! The worst part was that I was paid such a low hourly wage that barely could allow me to live a proper life. I was eating bread crumbs and saving any little bit of money I have left. I got so skinny my sister barely could recognize me when she saw me and my health was affected.

IF YOU CAN RELATE...

[Image: waiter.png]

• I used to follow a particular guru’s advice on the internet and I bought into one of his mastermind coaching which turns out to be a dud. He took my money and ran off. I tried to contact him but he was nowhere to be found. That was a significant sum of money that I had worked so hard for. I planned to use that money for to pay my mounting bills. The loss had made my family very angry because they would then need to use their own money to pay off my debts. Our relationship suffered and I lost my girlfriend as a result of my financial failure.

Then one day, while I was still working in my shitty job, I came across this young man who is enjoying a sumptuous meal all by himself. He had ordered the most expensive dishes in the entire restaurant and was decked out in the most flashy outlandish clothes I have ever seen! You would have noticed him immediately whenever he walks in any venue.
Soon after, he paid for his meal and I saw him walk towards the car-park. What I saw later literally makes my jaw drop...

He took out his car remote and press the controller. "BEEP! BEEP!" A bright red, flashy, illuminating car flashes its light to receive its owner. The car was a FERRARI..How in the world would someone so young be able to afford a FERRARI? I was overwhelmed with curiosity and the next thing I knew... I was running up to this guy and later did I know, this would prove to be the most important moment that forever changed my life.

I WAS SHOCKED!

[Image: Ferrari.jpg]

He turns out to be affiliated with major Sports-book around the world and had connections to the underground world of Sports Betting. He regularly receives tips that are so accurate that all he needed to do was to place those bets the minute he receives them and sit back, relax and cash in the bank the next day. I have never seen something so powerful and unbelievable that it boggles the mind just thinking about it.

In the next few months that follow, I paid him all of what I could afford to have him introduce me to his inner circle of people that had made him so much money in a short space of time. I soon began to make connections and affiliations with the underworld of sports betting that few have access to and this had been my bread and butter ever since. It was a sacrifice of sweat, blood and tears. Now, you can have access to the same information that I have gotten over the years without all these hard work.
  • Imagine that you could work only a few minutes a day and yet rake in cash that would take most people months of slavering in a job that they hate! The rest of the time is your free time and you could go the beach, take a hike or practically go on a holiday on a whim. Your family would look upon you like a God and feel sorry for having look down on you in the past. Imagine the satisfaction and how proud you would feel when you can afford to treat your family members to the best of cuisine and gain their respect. Not to mention paying off all your bills is like having a big rock remove from your shoulders. The feeling is both liberating and carefree.
  • Imagine that you can dine in as many high end restaurants and buy stuff that would seem almost too expensive to you in the past without batting an eyelid. You would be more healthy, look better and women will look at you differently in a way that only a successful man can experience. Your mind and your body will be in line and you will be more confident. You will also have more disposable income that you can save up to buy towards a house, a car or practically anything that you desire. The possibilities are endless when your turn on the income tap that you will soon possess and money comes pouring in.

• Imagine that losing money to you will soon be something that you just simply brush aside. It will no longer affect you the way that it does in the past simply because you don’t care. You will have the confidence and the knowledge that you will recoup any losses very quickly and turn a profit as soon as possible. Imagine how happy and comfortable your family members will be when you settle their debts for them. They will look at you differently and treat you better. Not to mention the endless attention the opposite sex will give you once they could feel the aura of money in your presence!

This was my initial starting bankroll on the 3rd of July 2017:

[Image: Screen-Shot-3rd-of-July.png]

This is my ending bankroll on the 10th of July 2017 only in a space of a week!:

[Image: Screen-Shot-10th-of-July.png]

These are some of the testimonials I have gotten from my customers:

[Image: Screenshot-2-e1501762651187.png]

[Image: BTT-screenshot-e1502523356734.png]

Introducing....

[Image: Website-Header.png]

This is a beautiful membership site that you can access it 24/7 all year round with tips that are updated daily in the site.
  • You get high quality tips that cost me few thousand dollars every month just to get those tips from these underground punters that refuse to reveal themselves to the world, which saves you tons of money and time wasted trying out other services so that you can enjoy the fruits of my labour without lifting a finger.
    (Value $9997)

• You get high quality tips that are delivered to you via membership website and straight to your email inbox, which gives you freedom and 24/7 access to the tips so you can bet on these tips whenever you are free and are able to bet. No more situation of missing out on bets.(Value $9997)
  • You get 1/2++ tips per day which gives you maximum chance to rollover your profits to maximize your winnings so you can look forward to a huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire!(Value $9997)

• You get high quality tips that are based on in-depth statistical analysis,conducted by our group of underground punters that few in public have access to, which gives you unmatched winning probabilities so you can net a huge amount of profit within a short period of time.!(Value $9997)
  • You get high quality tips that are delivered to you with ample time, which gives you enough time to search for the best bookies that offer the best odds so you are able to net the maximum profits for the bets placed.
    (Value $9997)

• You get occasional matches that offers extremely high odds like in the high double digits and upwards, which gives you extremely high profits if the bets win so you can look forward to a really huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire! These tips are highly accurate and can net you a fortune if won. However, there is a certain degree of risk with regards to these bets which is why it will be limited.(Value $9997)
The only catch is that I will only be offering this special offer at a low price for only a limited amount of time. This is because I truly believe in this brotherhood forum that I feel is my obligation to give back and help members make more money. But the price will eventually increase to reflect the true value of this membership.

There will also be a special limited bonus that will be included when you purchase this membership right now at this special price. This bonus alone is worth more than the price that you will pay for this membership and you will soon see why I am not able to include this bonus without charging more eventually.

But do not worry as the price is going to be much less than you think it is. When I reveal the price to my mentor and my previous customers, they thought I was nuts to offer this membership at such a low price. But like I say I want to give back to this brotherhood forum that I was willing to offer it at this low price.

Compared to other betting services that promise you the whole land but unable to deliver, this membership is in-depth, accurate and offers you more ROI for your money's worth. You will most probably have to go by trial and error where you lose money before you come across a reliable and profitable tipping service such as the one I am offering you right now.
  • You will get first-hand knowledge of when I will be releasing up and coming bets on all major sports such as Horse Racing, MLB, NBA and many other sports which gives you access to these betting systems as soon as they are ready at a much cheaper price than what will be offer to the public. You will have the opportunity to get increase your profits for a fraction of what it will originally cost. (Value $9997)
All of these will potentially cost you:

$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 (BONUS) = $49985 ++

It has taken me blood, sweat and tears to become affiliated with these underground punters that few have access to. I personally have invested thousands of my own money first to have access to them and then to try out the bets my own to test them. Unless you think spending thousands of your own money and time that you could not get back investing in Internet Marketing or guru courses that did nothing except making you poorer a good investment, you would probably agree with me about the insane value that I am about to reveal to you.

With this membership, you will stand to go from making $0 online to making $1000 ++ PER WEEK just like myself and many of my customers have done. If you are however, already successful in whatever you are doing right now, I am sure you would agree that having another $1000++ PER WEEK in your bank account is not anything to sniff at.
I am only making this membership at such an amazing offer to in order to get more case studies, feedback and results from my clients. Once that is achieved, I will have no choice but to raise the price to $297/mth to match the results they are already getting and increase demand.

As part of this offer only, you won't pay

$49985

you won't even pay

$24990

you won't even pay

$12500

you pay only

[Image: BuyNowRedButtonCart.png]

And for a limited time only, I am going to offer you $1 7 DAYS TRIAL. If you check this out and you decide, for some god forsaken reason that you would rather go back to being broke, miserable and stuck in a soul s****** job with little to no financial security staring you right back in the face a few years from now, you may contact me anytime to cancel your subscription. Besides what have you got to lose with a $1 7 DAY TRIAL?

You have 7 DAYS to test drive this service. Even if you screw around for 6 DAYS, you would still have ample time to check out this service and then decide if you would want to continue the membership or not.
If you decide to go faster, you could even start to earn Upwards of $1000 ++ PER WEEK by the end of the $1 TRIAL.

However, I am probably not going to offer this membership with all its benefits for much longer than it should be. The longer you snooze on this offer, the chances are that this offer would be remove by the time you land on this page again. I am only offering it at such a bargain price as I am looking to get more case studies, feedback and results from my clients. The price will most definitely increase and I have no guarantees that the bonuses will still be around.

As I have mentioned, it has taken me blood, sweat and tears to become affiliated with these underground punters that few have access to. I personally have invested thousands of my own money first to have access to them and then to try out the bets my own to test them. It is no understatement when I mentioned that you would probably have no access to these punters for your entire lifetime. This membership is the best you can get in terms of having access to them and profiting wildly from their expertise.

Only people who have known me personally and are in my elite group of inner circle members have access to these tips but now for the first time ever, I am offering this to the public and you have the chance to be in this privileged group of people who have access to these top secret tips. The only catch is that you would have to act now if you want in.

[Image: BBHF-Testimonial-20-January-2019.png]

So if you are tired of:

FUMBLING Around With NO MONEY To Show For?
TIRED Of WORKING Endlessly Only To Get PENNIES?
CHEATED By The So Called "Gurus" Who TOOK Your Money and Left You In The Dust?
OVERWHELMED By All The Information and Not Getting Anywhere?
TIRED Of Feeling BROKE and Being LOOK DOWN Upon?
SICK Of Your JOB and Wants To QUIT Your Job?

Discover How You Can Make Upwards of $1000++ Per Week Right Now, Starting Today!
  • You get high quality tips that cost me few thousand dollars every month just to get those tips from these underground punters that refuse to reveal themselves to the world, which saves you tons of money and time wasted trying out other services so that you can enjoy the fruits of my labour without lifting a finger. (Value $9997)
  • You get high quality tips that are delivered to you via membership website and straight to your email inbox, which gives you freedom and 24/7 access to the tips so you can bet on these tips whenever you are free and are able to bet. No more situation of missing out on bets. (Value $9997)
  • You get occasional matches that offers extremely high odds like in the high double digits and upwards, which gives you extremely high profits if the bets win so you can look forward to a really huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire. These tips are highly accurate and can net you a fortune if won. However, there is a certain degree of risk with regards to these bets which is why it will be limited. (Value $9997)

• You get 1/2++ tips per day which gives you maximum chance to rollover your profits to maximize your winnings so you can look forward to a huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire! (Value $9997)

• You get high quality tips that are based on in-depth statistical analysis,conducted by our group of underground punters that few in public have access to, which gives you unmatched winning probabilities so you can net a huge amount of profit within a short period of time. (Value $Priceless)
  • You get high quality tips that are delivered to you with ample time, which gives you enough time to search for the best bookies that offer the best odds so you are able to net the maximum profits for the bets placed. (Value $9997)
  • You get occasional matches that offers extremely high odds like in the high double digits and upwards, which gives you extremely high profits if the bets win so you can look forward to a really huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire. These tips are highly accurate and can net you a fortune if won. However, there is a certain degree of risk with regards to these bets which is why it will be limited. (Value $Priceless)
  • You will get first-hand knowledge of when I will be releasing up and coming bets on all major sports such as Horse Racing, MLB, NBA, NFL and many other sports which gives you access to these betting systems as soon as they are ready at a much cheaper price than what will be offer to the public. You will have the opportunity to get increase your profits for a fraction of what it will originally cost. (Value $9997)
All of these will potentially cost you:

$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 +
$9997 (BONUS) = $49985 ++

As part of this offer only, you would ONLY pay

[Image: BuyNowRedButtonCart.png]

You know you want this service to forever change your life for the better as it did mine and you know what, this time it probably is true. However, as the good old saying goes, lightning will never strikes the same place twice and so, such a good opportunity will never present itself twice. So, believe what others have said about this service and trust me, you will not regret it. Click the BUY NOW BUTTON now to forever change your life.

This is Ken Leo and thanks for reading and I sincerely hope you join me on this journey together. I promise your life will never be the same.

P.S.
  • You save money if you buy now because the price will not remain this low forever. You will be grandfathered in at this price forever even if I increase the price in the future.
  • You get extra value if you BUY NOW because the bonuses will not be available forever.
  • There’s a 7 DAYS TRIAL so your investment is ONLY $1 while you test drive this service that could potentially net you $1000++ PER WEEK.
  • There’s proof that this works and proof from my clients
  • And since I have demonstrated how easy this is, why not give it a shot? So, if you think you are ready for this life changing membership that will change your life for the better, it makes sense to get it now by clicking the
BUY NOW BUTTON
NOW!
P.P.S.

• If you do not take advantage of this offer right now, you will probably still fumble around with no money to show for all of your hard work, still working in your S***** day job and being stuck in a merry-go-round of Guru awesomeness while they make all the dough.
  • This opportunity will pass you by like it did many who wish they could turn back the clock. You will probably waste more money chasing magic bullets instead of building a solid financial base that would solve all of your financial worries. You will still be in debt instead of actually making money. If you pass up this opportunity, you will probably waste thousands of $$$ in courses and services that would give you nowhere the investment that you can get from this membership.
  • Promise me that you will not let that happen to you. Get this now so you don’t regret it later when it’s more expensive or even off the market completely when I decided I do not want more members inside the membership.
CLICK THE BUY NOW BUTTON

NOW!

FAQ

1) Do I need to have experience?

Ans: No, you do not. Complete beginners can do this with no issues whatsoever. Moreover, I have attached a PDF file that explains how to bet in Sports Betting when you opt in to receive regular updates after you complete your purchased. In addition to that, there is also a video tutorial that I set up in the membership. So, you are covered.

2) How much investment is needed?

Ans: It actually depends on your budget and how much you can afford at the moment.

I would recommend min bet of $25. Of course, more bet means more money to be made.

3) Is this the ONLY investment that you will need?

Ans: Yes, this is the only investment that you will need ever need. No hidden softwares or courses that you will need to purchase additionally.

4) Is this available for all countries?

Ans: Yes, we have betting platforms for all countries.

5) How much money can I stand to make?

Ans: I made more because I do have a higher base to start. If you bet $100 per match, you

can make a really nice profit within a week. But, it depends on how much you can afford.

6) May I take a look at the website?

Ans: Sure, just CLICK HERE.

7) What are the results thus far?

Ans: You can see the results by clicking here. Unlike other websites, we are completely transparent

with the matches we have for our customers. What you see is what you get. The results page will be

updated every week, if not daily for the previous matches.

8) How many bets will I receive per day?

Ans: You get 1/2++ tips per day which gives you maximum chance to rollover your profits to maximize your winnings so you can look forward to a huge bankroll at the end of the month to pay for whatever luxuries you desire.

9) How will I receive the bets?

Ans: The tips are delivered to you via membership website and straight to your email inbox when you sign up for the newsletter in the members area.

10) What are the Bet Types?

Ans: It will all be Pre-Game bets. For those who are interested in In-Play, must be active paying members for at least 6 months before they qualify for my inner circle group.

11) How can I join?

Ans: You take the $1 7 DAYS TRIAL by clicking the BUY NOW BUTTON. It will take you through Paydotcom payment processor and then to make payment through Paypal. Once you make the payment, you will be redirected to set up your account at the members area! Depending on the situation, you would have to click on "Return To Merchant" to be redirected to the members set up page. Do not close the paypal page after payment. After you have register and made the payment, you have to also comment on this thread and PM ME your receipt ID, email used for payment, membership username and BBHF username. This is absolutely important as those who purchased must used the same transaction email that you have paid for otherwise your membership access will be terminated if no matching payment receipt is found.! I also encourage you to subscribe to my newsletter in the members area to receive the tips that will be broadcast to all members aside from additional tips and strategies! NOTE: You must sign up using the email you used to pay, otherwise the emails might not get send to your inbox.

12) How can I make more money?

Ans: I will eventually increase this price to a much higher amount and incorporate an affiliate program for listing on another platform. If you should be a present customer when I launched the new version, you will be put on a two tier commission structure which means more money for you!

13) How is this different from other similar services whether here, or elsewhere?

Ans: First, this is full-fledged membership that you can access anytime, anywhere 24/7. This is not done through message apps like Telegram, Whatsapp etc which makes it disorderly as you don't know if the notifications are for the matches or the like.

Second, the matches are delivered not only through the membership but also to the email inboxes of the customers as soon as they are posted to the membership. There will always be ample time between to allow customers to place the matches. This means customers has an added avenue to access the tips if they are not able to access the tips in the membership for whatever reason.

Third, the results are totally transparent and we practice what we preach. There are many reviews already alluding to the profitability of this membership. There are many similar services claiming strong results but when ask for previous results, they do not keep track for potential customers to review.

14) How can I cancel?

Ans: Just send an email to the support email or pm me here

15) Are there any refunds or review copies?

Ans: There is no refunds or review copies due to the value and the nature of this service. Anyone abusing the trial payment option by cancelling and then rejoining afterwards to get another trial option will be prohibited from joining and there will be no refund for trial payment. The buyer will have to pay $47 moving forward. Rejoining under trial option only applicable if there is at least one payment being made.

16) Still have questions?

Ans: Feel free to comment here or pm me!

Disclaimer
Payment button temporarily not working as we are upgrading to a new system and payment processor. PM me for further details.