Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Special VIP Section! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-krafty-internet-marketing-forum-special-vip-section--17)
+--- Forum: VIP's Premium Exclusive Downloads (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-vip-s-premium-exclusive-downloads--43)
+--- Thread: Facebook for Business Training (Y) (/Thread-facebook-for-business-training-y--3405)

Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Lion Club - 06-23-2017

[Image: facebook-88-of-small-business.png]

Facebook is a must for businesses of all sizes. A good profile page can help you market directly to
the customers that are most interested in your products and services, and connect with them in an authentic way.

Watch this course to learn how to set up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and build out your page in a way that promotes your brand. Social media marketing expert Megan Adams shows how to create interesting posts and status updates, and build a thriving and engaged Facebook community.

Plus, learn paid strategies for increasing your reach with Facebook ads and boosted posts, and tracking your return on investment

with Facebook Insights, which reports likes, page views, and more. Megan also helps you manage comments and notifications, and update your page on the go with the Facebook Pages Manager mobile app.

REP and Comment write me a pm after REP and Comment to get the course Yes

dont send me pm when you dont have 50 REPs

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Redmoonvillage - 06-23-2017

Repped you just now i guess i m the first one..... thanks for your effort can i have the link now!!

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - ashish15 - 06-23-2017

Thanks bro i am waiting for the course please can i get it ?

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - suzan - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 07:15 PM) pid=\11126' Wrote:Bigsmile hi ... Thats what i am waiting for .. i think i can learn something now .. how can i get this course [Image: facebook-88-of-small-business.png]

Facebook is a must for businesses of all sizes. A good profile page can help you market directly to
the customers that are most interested in your products and services, and connect with them in an authentic way.

Watch this course to learn how to set up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and build out your page in a way that promotes your brand. Social media marketing expert Megan Adams shows how to create interesting posts and status updates, and build a thriving and engaged Facebook community.

Plus, learn paid strategies for increasing your reach with Facebook ads and boosted posts, and tracking your return on investment

with Facebook Insights, which reports likes, page views, and more. Megan also helps you manage comments and notifications, and update your page on the go with the Facebook Pages Manager mobile app.

Leecher without REPs wont get it...

REP and Comment write me a pm to get the course

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Lion Club - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 07:49 PM)ashish15 Wrote: Thanks bro i am waiting for the course please can i get it ?

Your REPs are 0 no REPs no Dre4m Stuff sorry

be active contribute help people earn reps then send me a pm wish you a happy day

(06-23-2017, 09:06 PM)suzan Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 07:15 PM)pid=\11126 Wrote:Bigsmile hi ... Thats what i am waiting for .. i think i can learn something now .. how can i get this course [Image: facebook-88-of-small-business.png]

Leecher without REPs wont get it...

REP and Comment write me a pm to get the course

Your REPs are 0 no REPs no Dre4m Stuff sorry

be active contribute help people earn reps then send me a pm wish you a happy day

(06-23-2017, 07:22 PM)Redmoonvillage Wrote: Repped you just now i guess i m the first one..... thanks for your effort can i have the link now!!

Yeah thats the reason you got the course with 0 reps be more active and cotribute to get my other Stuff

with no reps no Dre4m stuff wish you a happy day mate.

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - freakkz - 06-23-2017

can I get it, please?
repped !

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Lion Club - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 11:47 PM)freakkz Wrote: can I get it, please?
repped !

get 50 reps then pm me and you will get the full video course.

RE: Facebook for Business Training (Y) - Lion Club - 06-24-2017

push