Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Internet Marketing Tips, Tricks, Courses & Bots! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-tips-tricks-courses-bots--50)
+--- Forum: Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-tips-tricks--27)
+--- Thread: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account (/Thread-instagram-earning-daily-150-in-your-bank-account--534)

Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - crizhelper - 05-14-2016

Hey guys,

so in this thread I'll be showing you how I personally make $150 a day on Instagram. I've only been doing this for about a month so I'm hoping my earnings will increase.

Here's how I did it, and how you can do it too:

Step 1.

Set up an instagram account with a semi popular niche. There should be other accounts on instagram with 600k to 1mil followers in the same niche as you.

Step 2.

You'll need to grow this instagram account as much as you can. Post pictures everyday, and most importantly, follow followers from the bigger accounts in the same niche as you. Do NOT do follow for follow unless you're using a bot or something. (I personally don't use any bots).

Another way you can grow your instagram account is by buying shoutouts from large accounts in the same niche as you. (This is probably the most effective method.)

Post pictures like: tag your friends if they do blah blah blah. This will get your followers tagging people, who will hopefully follow your page.

Step 3.

Once you have a decent following (500 likes +) per photo, you're ready to move onto step 3. Basically what you're going to be doing is posting a "giveaway" on your instagram account. I'd say make your giveaway item something that's worth about $500. Then, you want to find a picture on google of a person holding up that product. The product could be related to your niche or it could just be something general like an iphone.

Step 4.

In order to generate money, I used cpa content lockers on a landing page. In case you don't know, this means that in order for people to enter your giveaway contest, they need to complete a short survey. YOU GET PAID anywhere from 1$ to 10$ every time a person completes a survey. Once they complete the survey, the giveaway competition form will be unlocked.

That means that they can't enter your giveaway unless they do a survey, which will pay you.

You can sign up for the CPA network I use here:

Link 1 (Referral Link): http://members.ogads.com/signup.php?r=31401

(If you're cool you'll use the referral link)

The network will accept you right away so go ahead and sign up now so that you can get started earning.

Step 5.

After you've signed up for the CPA network above, you'll need to go to the "monetization tools."

From there click on "Content Lockers"

And create a content locker. You should write on your content locker: In order to prove you're human and not spamming the giveaway, Please fill out a short survey.

Copy and paste the content locker code, which you will later put on your website.

Step 6:

Create a landing page. You can create a landing page on wordpress if you're willing to pay or you can create a free website using wix.com. However, wix.com makes it so that you url would like like: giveaway.wix.com which can look tacky.

Once you have the home page set up, which should be like: Win an iphone! To enter, please fill out your information below:

Also, make sure that your website it mobile optimized. This is extremely important because everyone from instagram is usually coming from a mobile device.

Place the content locker's html code in an html box on your landing page. There are many html widgets that you can use on both wordpress and wix.

Step 7:

Sit back and watch the money roll in. If you get 600 likes on a give away photo, and 200 come checkout the giveaway on your website, and 100 of those people do the survey, that's at LEAST 100$ probably more like 150$ to 200$

I've grown to the point where I get about 3k likes per giveaway photo which makes me about 1k per giveaway. I do 1 giveaway a week so that's 4k/ month.

I hope you guys learned from this thread! If you have any questions please post a comment and ask, thanks!

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - CallmeReaz - 05-14-2016

Awesome man.. Congrats on your earning and best wishes for future. :-)
By the way, how long it took to get 500 likes on your IG pictures?
When did you created your IG account & how many? Only one?
Possible to do the same strategy with MaxBounty offers? Instead of OGAds?

Thanks

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - crizhelper - 06-04-2016

(05-14-2016, 10:23 PM)CallmeReaz Wrote: Awesome man.. Congrats on your earning and best wishes for future. :-)
By the way, how long it took to get 500 likes on your IG pictures?
When did you created your IG account & how many? Only one?
Possible to do the same strategy with MaxBounty offers? Instead of OGAds?

Thanks

Hi Reaz,

I dont have Maxbounty account .

its not take time to get 500 likes. i Got 500+ Likes in 3 Days

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - BABigmacus - 06-29-2016

This is an awesome idea and I'm going to do this!

Just wondered, as technological loser, are there any videos that show how to make the landing page with the content locker inserted? Apologies if I'm being dim!!!

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - jb101 - 06-29-2016

Interesting method. Thanks for sharing.

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - wesly - 07-02-2016

thanks fos sharing

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - bweb - 08-01-2016

(06-29-2016, 05:03 AM)BABigmacus Wrote: This is an awesome idea and I'm going to do this!

Just wondered, as technological loser, are there any videos that show how to make the landing page with the content locker inserted? Apologies if I'm being dim!!!

Heres a video how to create one wirh cpagrip
https://youtu.be/5KeM1k98qD4

RE: Instagram Earning Daily 150$ in Your Bank Account - girls magzine - 09-09-2016

thanks for sharing