Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Off Topic: Proxy Sales Etiquette - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-search-engine-optimization--44)
+--- Forum: White Hat Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-white-hat-search-engine-optimization--47)
+--- Thread: Off Topic: Proxy Sales Etiquette (/Thread-off-topic-proxy-sales-etiquette--64279)

Off Topic: Proxy Sales Etiquette - L0nely - 10-31-2020

<p>Since there is a good chance that trying to land a CPK will involve some proxy agreements, and since I had a few questions for the PM, I thought it would be a good idea to outline what to expect in a proxy deal. It's possible that I'm missing something that others might add, or some of you may have experience in a proxy transaction that went through one way or another. Why was it good? What made it bad? Feel free to fill in the blanks.<br><br>First, what is a proxy? Merriam-Webster definition: "a person who is given the power or authority to do something for someone else." In this case, it will be allowing someone to make a purchase for you.<br><br>Obviously, buying a proxy will have an element of trust between the parties. Proxy transactions work much better between parties with previously established relationships.<br><br>Here are some things to consider before entering a proxy agreement:<br><br>#1. Buying by proxy is a deal between you and your confidant. This type of transaction should in no case impose any additional burden on the manufacturer; that is, the person standing as a Trustee should not ask the manufacturer to send the goods to any address other than their own. Forwarding orders to the final owner is the responsibility of the Trustee.<br><br>#2. You should expect that you will pay when buying by proxy. Your Trustee has protected your blade and will incur additional costs to send it to you. Depending on how funds are transferred, your proxy server may have fees that should also be covered. Make sure that your proxy costs nothing in monetary terms to secure your knife for you.<br><br>#3. make sure that you have transferred funds to the person acting as a Trustee in a timely manner. This is a matter that needs to be worked out between the two of you. Some proxies will need to recoup the funds they spent shortly after the sale, and then receive the shipping cost from you in the second transfer. Others may be content to wait until the knife is in their hands and ready to be sent to you, so it will all be wrapped up in one transfer. Absolutely expect that you will refund your proxy server before he / she sends your blade. Good communication is the key. Work this out in advance so that there are no surprises for either side.<br><br>#4. if your heart is set on a particular color or combination of materials, be sure to pass on this information. A little flexibility can mean the difference between pricing or not in some of these quick sales. Ask yourself what you want and what you can live with. For example, "I really want a 3V blade and a black micarta scale, but I'll be happy with any weights as long as the 3V blade is on." this is something the proxy needs to know so that he / she can configure on the fly. If you are absolutely set on a certain combination, pass this as well. For example, "this will be a gift for my boy, and his school colors are black and blue, so I only want it if you can grab one of them with a black &amp; blue g10 and a black shell." of course, this may or may not apply to some sales with disabilities, just be sure to communicate.<br><br>It's probably clear by now that there are a bunch of things that can go wrong with buying a proxy. If you can avoid it, do it. If you decide to ask someone to trust you, use someone you trust and they trust you. And be patient and understand the hoops the proxy is trying to jump through to nail down your much-coveted blade. This flow should not be considered as a proxy purchase promotion. Rather, it should be seen as a guide to help such a transaction go as smoothly as possible.<br><br>These are the things that come to my mind from the beginning. I've had good experience with this kind of thing so far. I'm sure others have had less than stellar experiences at times. If you have something to add, feel free to do so. It will be good if someone considering this gets all the pros and cons before jumping with both feet.<br></p>

RE: Off Topic: Proxy Sales Etiquette - AngelaJohnston - 10-31-2020

Oh wow, thanks for the information, what is left is to find a good proxy provider

RE: Off Topic: Proxy Sales Etiquette - VictorButler - 10-31-2020

<p> This is actually a very useful information about proxy, and I think Angela I can help you. Not so long time ago I started to work for a travel company, as a sales representative, I was selling flight tickets. I am from America and had to sale tickets from the same country, with this work I started to travel a lot, at conferences and many other things, but at the same time, I had to sell flight tickets online, and sometimes my IP could be banned, like it was in the Netherlands, and I had to start working with proxy servers. I've tried many free proxies, but it wasn't the best work experience. Finally, I decided to buy one, and it was the one my manager suggested me, <a href="https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/">https://iproyal.com/residential-proxies/</a> eventually they gave me the lowest price, for the best proxy servers they could provide me wit. </p>