Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Creativity and depression/Drugs to struggle with depression - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-search-engine-optimization--44)
+--- Forum: Black Hat Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-black-hat-search-engine-optimization--46)
+--- Thread: Creativity and depression/Drugs to struggle with depression (/Thread-creativity-and-depression-drugs-to-struggle-with-depression--64813)

Creativity and depression/Drugs to struggle with depression - Epicollapse - 12-09-2020

<p>Have you ever had days when you don't want to do much? Those days when all you want to do is sit at home, lie in bed, and stare at the wall... maybe cry a little?<br><br>Yeah, me too.<br><br>It took me a long time to accept that I was living with depression. Up until last year, I could convince myself that it was a whim or just a bad day.<br><br>Even if you don't live with depression, being creative is a roller coaster ride. You have amazing days when the Muse sits on your shoulder and whispers masterpieces to the screen of your retina. You have some pretty good days when, with a little struggle, you do something worth saving. And you have some shitty days when you feel completely exhausted and useless by lunchtime.<br><br>It may not be exactly what you feel, but you get a vibe.<br><br>In my case, I get depressed when I don't see results as quickly as I would like.<br><br>When this happens, it is easy to doubt the correctness of my path, my goal. I feel like burning it and starting over. I flay my skin wildly, searching for the "right thing."<br><br>Looking back, I've struggled with this for a while.<br><br>Same thoughts, different day<br><br>Tell me if this happens to you:<br><br>You are starting a new project or enterprise. It's exciting-are you excited about this. This seems like the "right" thing to do. Finally!<br><br>Then you come across your first major roadblock, and.... well.... you give up.<br><br>Or maybe you don't even run into a roadblock. You just lose interest. Or you see someone doing it better than you.<br><br>So you quit. And then you reproach yourself for quitting Smoking or even starting it.<br><br>"Why should I bother at all? I can't do this! I can't do anything."<br><br>Or you start thinking ahead, thinking about all the things you'll have to do in the future (or all the options you have), and before you know it, you're completely overwhelmed.<br><br>Or maybe you're never really satisfied with what you're doing. Always thinking that everything you do isn't quite "good enough".<br><br>When I feel overwhelmed, I often deal with these situations right away.<br><br>And these feelings, these thoughts, have constantly led me astray since I started marketing 10 years ago.<br><br>It was very difficult.<br></p>

RE: Creativity and depression/Drugs to struggle with depression - AngelaJohnston - 12-10-2020

I can say that you are being too self-critical, I was just like you, I am a dancer, and I understand the roller coaster you were talking about. Art is a very dynamic sphere, it depends more on your inspiration than on the deadline you have, and making things sometimes you don't want just brings you a shitty feeling cause you know you could do better, sometimes you start something and you don't want to finish. I am here to tell that this is ok, and the main struggle of an artist is the fact that he or she can't let himself to fly free, and with this, kratom capsules could help, I take them to relax myself and it makes me calmer, I think you definitely need this.

RE: Creativity and depression/Drugs to struggle with depression - VictorButler - 12-10-2020

Really interesting, can I email you so we could have a small talk about all these things?