Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-search-engine-optimization--44)
+--- Forum: White Hat Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-white-hat-search-engine-optimization--47)
+--- Thread: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia (/Thread-mr-nice-cbd-capsules-available-legally-in-australia--65622)

Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - BiestaGetse - 02-03-2021

<p>Hi, everybody,<br><br>I apologize for not being active for a while. For those who don't know me, I'm Shanti's nephew, and I've been very busy here in Australia trying to arrange access to Scott's products.<br><br>I am happy to report that we have been successful. After a small amount of elbow grease over the past few years, we were able to obtain an import license and register the products under a Special Access Scheme. For those who know, cannabis products are only available here for medical purposes and must be prescribed through a doctor. We decided to start with rebound CBD capsules, as this is the main product and the most rich in terpene.<br><br>The access process is a bit finicky, but not too bad. It takes about 2 days to get approved, after consulting a GP, but the result is an instant and continuous delivery from the pharmacy.<br><br>We had to rename the products to Medical as the original products do not meet the Australian labeling requirements.<br></p>

RE: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - FaithMillsM2V - 02-05-2021

Welcome back!

RE: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - RebeccaMcDo - 02-05-2021

In fact, I don't trust buying of drugs through online

RE: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - FaithMillsM2V - 02-05-2021

Marijuana is everywhere now, and there are many reasons why. It is used for medical purposes and is used by many people as an easy way to relax. There is a huge amount of information on the Internet about CBD. More and more new information appears every day. You can easily find what interests you. I also use drugs as a way to relax, I use Premium CBD Flower . I buy these CBD Flower on the OrganicCBDNugs website and I am completely satisfied. I want to tell you that in addition to the good side of drugs, there is a bad side that many people, especially teenagers, don't see or don't want to see. Be careful, guys.

RE: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - Hegmann - 02-11-2021

<p>

<!--StartFragment--><style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:normal;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Hey guys! Marijuana is my favorite drug as it gets away all stress of my life. You can also try kanger evod kit and can run on either wax, oil, or herbs. These kits are very helpful for beginners that don’t know much about the pods. I am really impressed with this.&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:4739,&quot;3&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:0},&quot;4&quot;:{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:16777215},&quot;10&quot;:2,&quot;12&quot;:0,&quot;15&quot;:&quot;Arial&quot;}">Hey guys! Marijuana is my favorite drug as it gets away all stress of my life. You can also try <a href="https://gypsyvapes.com/evod-vaporizer-pen-1100mah-liquid-wax-herb-vape-pen">kanger evod kit</a> and can run on either wax, oil, or herbs. These kits are very helpful for beginners that don’t know much about the pods. I am really impressed with this.</span><!--EndFragment-->

<br></p>

RE: Mr. Nice CBD Capsules available legally in Australia - RebeccaMcDo - 02-12-2021

<p>
(02-05-2021, 04:55 AM)FaithMillsM2V Wrote: Marijuana is everywhere now, and there are many reasons why. It is used for medical purposes and is used by many people as an easy way to relax. There is a huge amount of information on the Internet about CBD. More and more new information appears every day. You can easily find what interests you. I also use drugs as a way to relax, I use Premium CBD Flower . I buy these CBD Flower on the OrganicCBDNugs website and I am completely satisfied. I want to tell you that in addition to the good side of drugs, there is a bad side that many people, especially teenagers, don't see or don't want to see. Be careful, guys.
<br><br>You have very interesting thoughts, I like it<br>

</p>