Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-search-engine-optimization--44)
+--- Forum: White Hat Search Engine Optimization (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-white-hat-search-engine-optimization--47)
+--- Thread: bookmakers closed due to coronavirus (/Thread-bookmakers-closed-due-to-coronavirus--67244)

bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - AngelaJohnston - 04-09-2021

<p>Many bookmakers are closing down due to the pandemic and switching to online platforms.<br></p>

RE: bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - RichardSmithe - 04-09-2021

The current situation of to the pandemic has hit the gambling industry hard.

RE: bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - VictorButler - 04-09-2021

I sure hope the economic assistance package Congress is working on will include money to compensate me for the loss of gambling income..I was getting ready to win a lot over the next year.

RE: bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - BiestaGetse - 04-09-2021

<p>Hey people, aren't you sick of this virus yet? Because I just can't stand it anymore, so many restrictions and interdictions as if you are passing a free trial mission in a paid game. I've been sure that it would last no more than 2-3 months, but it has been already the second year. All my usual entertainment has simply ceased to be possible due to the strict quarantine measures and it just drives me mad. My only entertainment today is sports betting. A great pastime that also brings a good income. And with the help of a well-placed betting calculator on www.americanodds.com, I can control the sums of my winnings.<br></p>

RE: bookmakers closed due to coronavirus - KaiShin - 04-09-2021

<p>
(04-09-2021, 06:43 PM)BiestaGetse Wrote: </p><p>Hey people, aren't you sick of this virus yet? Because I just can't stand it anymore, so many restrictions and interdictions as if you are passing a free trial mission in a paid game. I've been sure that it would last no more than 2-3 months, but it has been already the second year. All my usual entertainment has simply ceased to be possible due to the strict quarantine measures and it just drives me mad. My only entertainment today is sports betting. A great pastime that also brings a good income. And with the help of a well-placed betting calculator on www.americanodds.com, I can control the sums of my winnings.<br></p><p>

<!--StartFragment--><style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style><span style="font-size:10pt;font-family:Arial;font-style:normal;" data-sheets-value="{&quot;1&quot;:2,&quot;2&quot;:&quot;Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!&quot;}" data-sheets-userformat="{&quot;2&quot;:256,&quot;11&quot;:3}">Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!</span><!--EndFragment-->

</p>