Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
[GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Internet Marketing Tips, Tricks, Courses & Bots! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-tips-tricks-courses-bots--50)
+--- Forum: Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-tips-tricks--27)
+--- Thread: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie (/Thread-guide-bing-question-and-answer-for-newbie--691)

[GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - crizhelper - 06-13-2016

Hi members,

All newbie sometime or other want to start there bing ads to drive traffic to there offer page or landing page. Lot of question

has been asked on this topic and still they are confused if there account will be ban. so here is the thread where you are free

to write / ask regarding bingads. I will try to answer all the question on this thread.

TO START ON BINGADS
---------------------------------------------------
BING IS AWESOME
-------------------
#1. Bingads are not run by nazis. There customer support is very good.
#2. Whenevern you start your journey wiht bingads, always ask for free coupon from the bing representative on live chat provided

on there site.
#3. Before you start the journey here are some fine print you should consider.

FINE PRINT
-------------------
#1. Bing has started cracking all fake account now-a-days.
#2. Before starting on Bingads you should have What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. or debit card.
#3. You can make 5 (five) account with one What you're posting is forbidden and against the forum rules. with one ip.

TRICK AND TIPS HOW TO START THE BING ACCCOUNT AND NOT GET BAN
---------------------------------------------------------------
#1. AFTER You make the Bingads, go to your account setting.
#2. select the method to payment to bingads to prepay ® prepay.
#3. NOw fund the account with minimum amount permissible, as in india it is 500 INDIAN RUPEES. (it may be different in your country)
#4. Wait for 2 to 3 hour and again fund your account with 500 INDIAN RUPEES.
#5. Two times payment ensure that bing will not ban your account.
#6. Now start the campaign --any campaign (maxbounty or clickbank) doesn't matter.
#7. After running for sometime or one (1) day put any coupon
#8. Try to put maximum coupon say $100 or $200. (buy from fiverr)
#9. Now after putting the coupon successfully,
#10. Start chat with bing rep and tell him you want free coupon.
#11. He will provide one coupon and tell him to put that on your acccount
#12. Note: you will not able to put another coupon on your account but rep can put another coupon on your account.
#13. Now your account is funded with maximum allowed coupon and you are ready to go.

CONFUSION ON LANDING PAGE AND OFFER PAGE
-------------------------------------------
Let me clarify on this portion also.

#1. You can promote any offer with direct offer page on bingads, your account will not get ban.
#2. For example: say you want to promote "3 week diet " from cickbank.
#3. You can put your afflitate link of clickbank on bing ads.Bing ads will run without problem.
#4. You can promote any offer only thing you have to remember that you offer page (like here clickbank page) should contain privacy policy, contact us.
#5. These are the two thing which your landing page or offer page should contain and bing will never ban your account.
#6. if you got any doubt in your mind ask the bing rep and he will guide you.

HAPPY EARNING
THANKS

RE: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - Firestrom - 06-17-2016

LOL chandresh

This post is written by me on cpahero and you have posted word by word here. Atlest give credit to samblack from cpahero

http://www.cpahero.com/Thread-GUIDE-Bing-Question-and-Answer-for-Newbie?highlight=bing

And yes I am samblack.
thanks

RE: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - rh619 - 06-19-2016

(06-17-2016, 07:37 PM)Firestrom Wrote: LOL chandresh

This post is written by me on cpahero and you have posted word by word here. Atlest give credit to samblack from cpahero

http://www.cpahero.com/Thread-GUIDE-Bing-Question-and-Answer-for-Newbie?highlight=bing

And yes I am samblack.
thanks

You are right mate ......

RE: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - geneous - 07-19-2016

=================================
#3. NOw fund the account with minimum amount permissible, as in india it is 500 INDIAN RUPEES. (it may be different in your country)
#4. Wait for 2 to 3 hour and again fund your account with 500 INDIAN RUPEES.
#5. Two times payment ensure that bing will not ban your account.=
===================================

Above how it will work for multiple account ? I mean lets say you fund one bing account with your own CC but after that for another coupon you need to make a new account that time you can't use your own payment method (CC) . So you need to use VCC i guess ?

Can you recomand any solid way to make VCC ?? Also after you make VCC how to do the rest of the thing ?

Any explanation will be a good help.

Thanks

RE: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - girls magzine - 10-01-2016

So here we are in a day and age where Google and Bing have put total power ..... A good place to start is Quora, a question and answer engine about any topic.

RE: [GUIDE] Bing Question and Answer for Newbie - huypham322 - 10-24-2016

Hello friends!
I am very pleased to bring you good news.
Especially the business you are on facebook (MMO, Traffic, teechip, Skin care, Affiliate Marketing), but struggling.
+ Account Issues death
+ Facebook account was flagged
+ Account are not spending large amounts of money (for example $ 5,000 / day)
+ Run ads without CPA
+ Reach, ineffective.
I am proud to be able to prove that he has a good account and help you better online sales.
If someone really needs my support, please contact: skype: huypham322
I am always ready to assist you 24/7