Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Shopify Freedom 2021 - Dan Vas - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: Internet Marketing Tips, Tricks, Courses & Bots! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-tips-tricks-courses-bots--50)
+--- Forum: Internet Marketing Special Downloads! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-internet-marketing-special-downloads--53)
+--- Thread: Shopify Freedom 2021 - Dan Vas (/Thread-shopify-freedom-2021-dan-vas--74437)

Shopify Freedom 2021 - Dan Vas - smack - 09-10-2021

[Image: 17ea2cfff9a1a9ac4fd71eea3c0a375a.png]
Dan Vas - Shopify Freedom 2021 | 21.2 GB

Shopify Freedom Course How To Start A Successful Branded Dropshipping Store That Will Change Your Life Forever.

Module 1: Introduction
The most important fundamental steps in building a profitable worldwide eCommerce store
Getting into a relentless success mindset that forces you to succeed
Detailed explanation of the entire branded dropshipping strategy
The mindset that you need to succeed with Shopify and eCommerce
Secrets to endless, unlimited motivation that propels you to your dreams
Entire progression of a successful Shopify store from zero to 6-7 figures/year

Module 2: Intelligent Product Research
How to find an extremely profitable and valuable product that sells long term
Setting up an LLC and business license the right way for taxes and liability
Criteria for the perfect Shopify product that can scale to 6-7 figures/year in sales
Examples of perfect Shopify products that each have generated millions in sales
Estimating how much a competitor's store is earning in revenue
Using Amazon FBA to find successful Shopify products
Validating your product to make sure it will actually sell

Module 3: Finding A High-Quality Supplier
The exact step-by-step process to choose high quality world class suppliers
Learning the right places to find high quality suppliers who are willing to dropship your product
Advanced negotiation strategies with Alibaba and Aliexpress suppliers
Creating the perfect brand name for your store
How to get a sample the right way, as well as how many to get
The right way to pay your suppliers so you don't get scammed and lose your money
Sourcing products better than all your competitors

Module 4: Creating Your Store
Building out your Shopify store A-Z, from zero all the way to profit
Important steps for initial setup, buying a domain and installing Shopify properly
Beautiful store design - how to make your store pop so that visitors turn into customers
Creating a bulletproof brand identity that places you above 99% of your competition
Setting up retargeting email sequences to turn potential customers into buyers
Using SMS remarketing (superpower) to remind those who left your store to buy
Everything you need to know about setting up shipping zones and rates the right way
Crafting the perfect video ad: scripting, filming and editing to create an ad that converts

Module 5: Zero To Expert With Facebook Ads
How to run incredibly profitable Facebook Ads to explode and scale your Shopify store
Everything you need to know to master cold, warm and hot Facebook Ads
Developing your marketing master plan + customer avatar (laser targeting the right people)
All the best cold interests to target on Facebook for your product
Setting up your Facebook Ads account and columns to see all of your data properly
The complete blueprint to go from zero to $10K per day in sales with Facebook Ads
Optimizing your Facebook Ads and building out a retargeting funnel
How to run incredibly profitable Facebook CBO campaigns
Fighting inconsistencies and dying, unprofitable Facebook Ads

Module 6: Scaling Facebook Ads From 6 To 7 Figs
How to scale your profitable Facebook Ads from 6 to 7 figures/year in sales
Every single best scaling strategy for Shopify that took millions in Facebook adspend to learn
Things to watch out for when scaling so you don't blow your ads budget
How to develop your own scaling strategy that works for you
The 5-in-1, Sidestep, Carpet Bomb, and Breakdown Optimization strategy

Module 7: Elite Influencer Marketing
What to know before hiring influencers to market your product
How to find and choose the right types of influencers
Creating profitable deals with influencers that blow up your sales
How to get micro-influencers to promote your product aggressively for free
Setting up powerful social media for your brand where customers rave about your products

Module 8: Store Automation & Scaling To 1M/Year
Creating a fully automated store & funnel that can scale into the millions
Important strategies and techniques to save you time and money in the long run
Learning how to manage your cashflow as well as controlling your profit margin
Reaching out to a sourcing agent to broker better deals for your products
Setting up A+ level customer service for your brand to keep customers coming back

BONUS: Millionaire Mindset Secrets ($2,497)
All of the most life changing wealth & success lessons that I've learned in my journey from broke to millionaire at 23
Rewiring your brain to think like a millionaire
What I wish they had taught me in school
My recommended reading list that took me from a broke college kid to 7 figures
Maintaining and growing success
Exclusively available to Ecom and Shopify Freedom students

Most Common Questions:
Does dropshipping and eCommerce still work in 2021?
We are currently at the very beginning of the eCommerce boom. While there are those who get stuck in inaction, wondering whether eCommerce or Shopify is worth it or not, spending millions of hours watching YouTube - others are creating their stores, building their businesses, reaching freedom and making their dreams come true.

Those people are the ones who are positioning themselves now for massive success in the future as the world undergoes one of the largest shifts that we've ever experienced as humans - online retail.

If you have come this far and are still reading, then you already know the answer to this question.
It all depends on how bad you want success. If you want it bad enough, it will come.
How much do I need to invest to begin?
You can start with as little as $300-500 and succeed. Although if you have $1000+ as a starting budget than that allows you to really create a higher quality store and also have plenty of money to start running Facebook or Instagram ads, for example.

I've seen people start with $200 and build successful million dollar/year stores.

I've also seen people with $3000 start and completely fail.

Again, it all depends on how bad you want success - how bad you want freedom in your life. How bad you want this to work so that you can finally reach your destiny and start living a life true to yourself, while owning a business that you can be proud of.

With dropshipping, the good part is you don't need to order any inventory to start. You can continue dropshipping until you find a winning product, and at that point make the decision whether you want to order a few hundred units with your brand name on it or not.

Answer: You can start with as little as $300-500, and $1000+ sets you up for maximum success.
Do I need a course and mentorship? What makes your course different than YouTube and all the others?
Yes you do need a course and mentorship. If you want to succeed in this business, then you have to be ready to make the investment in yourself. It's the simple truth. How can you expect to build an incredibly successful business if you refuse to even invest as little as $500 into getting the right information mentorship and community for yourself to reach success.

I've personally coached over 10,000 students at this point to success with online business.

During this time, I've seen truly incredibly success stories from people who started with almost nothing and reached incredible heights. Meanwhile, I've also seen people who constantly message me, even 3 years later, mostly those who refused to join a course and believe they can do it all themselves.

They still to this day have achieved zero success, have spent thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars trying to figure this all out on their own. And STILL refuse to invest in themselves. Do you really think they will succeed? Ever?

And to answer the second part - what makes my course different, when you invest in yourself, especially into an all in one training that shows you every single step you need to succeed - you will almost force yourself to take action.

When people get something for free, they don't value it.

If you want maximum chances of success, making the investment is a no brainer.
I'm afraid that I'll fail and lose all my money. which makes me not want to start.
You have the opportunity to change your life forever right now.

Wouldn't you be more afraid that in a year, you will look back and wonder what if you had actually started?

What if you had actually taken action and committed to living the life of your dreams?
Do I have to do this full time to succeed? Or can I do this on the side?
You can do this alongside any job you have or any studies.

To give you an example, when I started with online business, I was still in school, working a 9-5 job, and I only had 1-2 hours per night to work on finding the right product and starting my business.

It all depends on if you make time for it. There are plenty of people who start who have 9-5 jobs, families, kids, who are enrolled in college, and reach massive success after some time because they prioritized their learning, and took action.

Homepage:
Code:
https://www.shopifyfreedom.com/shopify

Screenshots
[Image: 40e1dc0c2152be1880c863f14b3df32e.png]
[Image: 446eb7aae92a17368440334d104b9925.jpg]

Link Download:

Code:
Download Via Rapidgator
https://rg.to/folder/6273169/DanVasShopifyFreedom2021.html

Download Via Hot4share
http://peeplink.in/f65f935f747b