Krafty Internet Marketing Forum
Bing Account Gets Banned - Printable Version

+- Krafty Internet Marketing Forum (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum)
+-- Forum: PPC/PPV Advertising! (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-ppc-ppv-advertising--36)
+--- Forum: Bing PPC Advertising (https://kraftymarketingprofits.com/internetmarketingforum/Forum-bing-ppc-advertising--37)
+--- Thread: Bing Account Gets Banned (/Thread-bing-account-gets-banned--870)

Bing Account Gets Banned - Spikey - 08-01-2016

Hello KMF Community,

I have a problem here which i would like to discuss with you people. I am tired of creating bing accounts but they dont survive. I created a new AWS Vps and then installed invisible browsing vpn with a non english location, I signup for hotmail and then i signed up for the bing account. I didn't add payment method yet to make it look natural and let the account stay for some hours. After some hours i check and my account is banned.

I tried the same with freedome vpn but my account does not last. I create 1 bing account with 1 aws vps and i delete the vps if account gets banned. I dont know what to do so my accounts stay after i sign up.

Here are alot of pro's. Your help would be appreciated, and i may ask anyone here who created a bing ads account recently without ban? I am very worried and your help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - Spikey - 08-02-2016

Still waiting for anyone to reply.

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - lifebeinit - 08-03-2016

Hey Spikey if it makes you feel better my accounts keep getting band as well and now i can not even create a bing account anymore

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - lifebeinit - 08-03-2016

(08-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Spikey Wrote: Hello KMF Community,

I have a problem here which i would like to discuss with you people. I am tired of creating bing accounts but they dont survive. I created a new AWS Vps and then installed invisible browsing vpn with a non english location, I signup for hotmail and then i signed up for the bing account. I didn't add payment method yet to make it look natural and let the account stay for some hours. After some hours i check and my account is banned.

I tried the same with freedome vpn but my account does not last. I create 1 bing account with 1 aws vps and i delete the vps if account gets banned. I dont know what to do so my accounts stay after i sign up.

Here are alot of pro's. Your help would be appreciated, and i may ask anyone here who created a bing ads account recently without ban? I am very worried and your help will be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
Spikey

Hey Spikey if it makes you feel better my accounts keep getting band as well and now i can not even create a bing account anymore

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - Spikey - 08-04-2016

I hope someones helps us here.

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - toprev - 10-30-2017

dont use aws and azure vps for bingads you will be banned cz bingads track the vps.. use pro vps with elite proxy no vpn

RE: Bing Account Gets Banned - huyduong - 11-25-2017

We provide quality Bing business accounts
Contact me via skype: huy1996xm. I can help you