• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Does anyone know a lot about LED retrofit kits for embedded lighting

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone know a lot about LED retrofit kits for embedded lighting
burdock23
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 40
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2020
Reputation: 0
#3
09-23-2021, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2021, 09:37 PM by burdock23.)
<p>Last year I was replacing the external lights on my car with LED and the driver turned out to be quite bad so the lights broke down quite quickly. The LED set was bought on AliExpress and the driver apparently was not the right one for the lights from the set. I was not aware of that at the time so I just used the lights as they were. So they burned after a while. Now I look very carefully into whether the LED driver fits the lights from the set that I am buying. Sometimes I make up my own sets. I get the drivers here <a href="https://www.ukled.co.uk/led-drivers.html">ukled.co.uk</a>. I hope this post is helpful!</p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Does anyone know a lot about LED retrofit kits for embedded lighting - by vicparson - 09-23-2021, 09:34 PM
RE: Does anyone know a lot about LED retrofit kits for embedded lighting - by RichardSmithe - 09-23-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Does anyone know a lot about LED retrofit kits for embedded lighting - by burdock23 - 09-23-2021, 09:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone play Online poker successfully? AnneSkinner 1 1,183 04-19-2023, 02:09 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  led light cost Joncoynie 2 1,462 04-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Last Post: limkoIlak
  What travel hacks have saved you a lot of money? RichardSmithe 2 1,799 02-04-2022, 07:15 AM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  LED Headlight upgrade MaxForsyth 2 1,518 09-21-2021, 02:36 AM
Last Post: burdock23
  Does it look impressive for your money? AngelaJohnston 3 2,000 08-20-2021, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Spenser777
  Does Depression lead to ED? BiestaGetse 2 2,421 07-21-2021, 10:15 PM
Last Post: MrStuden
  Has anyone seen this before? Flower in a flower? DanGolfy 2 1,885 06-26-2021, 03:21 AM
Last Post: DanGo1
  Does anyone work in retirement ? FaithMillsM2V 2 2,218 06-22-2021, 05:05 AM
Last Post: limkoIlak
  The inspector causes the lighting effect MrStuden 2 2,260 05-14-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: BiestaGetse
  A lot of bugs in my office MrStuden 1 1,870 05-13-2021, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Sandra

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode