• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Why can't I re-download Minecraft when I deleted it

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't I re-download Minecraft when I deleted it
MaxForsyth
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 207
Threads: 43
Joined: Nov 2020
Reputation: 0
#3
11-16-2021, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2021, 09:32 AM by MaxForsyth.)
<p>
</p><!--StartFragment--><p><style type="text/css"><!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--></style>Bro, this is very strange, because if you once bought minecraft, then it will remain in your account and cannot demand money from you again. The most important thing is that you paid and installed it through your account, in this case it is saved for you and all updates are free of charge. Try visiting https://minecraft.buzz/ to learn more about it. Perhaps someone who has faced a similar problem will be able to tell you what to do. I can't give you advice, because I've never encountered this, I've always bought games and they were bought from me on all devices. In any case, if you did everything legally, then there shouldn't be any problems.</p><!--EndFragment--><p>

</p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Why can't I re-download Minecraft when I deleted it - by AngelaJohnston - 11-16-2021, 09:10 AM
RE: Why can't I re-download Minecraft when I deleted it - by vicparson - 11-16-2021, 09:13 AM
RE: Why can't I re-download Minecraft when I deleted it - by MaxForsyth - 11-16-2021, 09:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why my website not show in Google search results Ranking? websitedesigningindelhi 2 1,717 06-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  Why my website not show in Google search results? websitedesigningindelhi 0 923 02-24-2023, 02:46 PM
Last Post: websitedesigningindelhi
  Why my website not show in Google search results? websitedesigningindelhi 0 1,009 11-21-2022, 02:29 PM
Last Post: websitedesigningindelhi
  Why do people use CBD? DanGolfy 3 1,822 08-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Last Post: lovlya
  Luke's Victory Video SEO - Beginner Youtube Ranking By Holly Stark - Free Download AngelaJohnston 2 2,090 11-17-2021, 11:54 PM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  Where can I buy sportswear ? MaxForsyth 3 1,976 09-18-2021, 12:25 AM
Last Post: L0nely
  how I can choose cattle for my farm limkoIlak 2 2,058 07-15-2021, 07:26 PM
Last Post: MrStuden
  Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 Issues with Mac MrStuden 3 2,925 06-11-2021, 11:45 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  What can I play in the evening? MaxForsyth 4 2,455 06-07-2021, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Cavin
  Minecraft Login server RichardSmithe 3 5,224 02-23-2021, 02:38 AM
Last Post: ZakICarey

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode