• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Dress shoes and boots?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress shoes and boots?
AngelaJohnston
Offline

Senior Member

Member
Posts: 252
Threads: 66
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation: 0
#1
12-11-2021, 09:41 AM
<p>I haven't bought a set of black shoes or boots for more than 15 years, but I found that I needed it. <br>I usually wear shoes, but I suspect that this time I will have to go along a more traditional shoe route. <br>I have a bad idea which brands are good these days. In search of quality. I usually buy a Church when I work in a bank, but these days it looks redundant for something I'll wear a dozen times a year. I'm not even sure they're still at that level of quality. What are you looking for in the build?<br>In men's model shoes and boots. High-quality brands/brands that provide a small return per dollar?<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread:



Messages In This Thread
Dress shoes and boots? - by AngelaJohnston - 12-11-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Dress shoes and boots? - by VictorButler - 12-11-2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Dress shoes and boots? - by Joncoynie - 12-11-2021, 10:14 AM
RE: Dress shoes and boots? - by Fantik24 - 12-11-2021, 10:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tennis Shoes FaithMillsM2V 6 8,013 03-12-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Dmitrij Krucko
  Top-notch Slot Providers at Pin-Up: Quality and Variety DavidClark 0 782 02-01-2024, 12:54 AM
Last Post: DavidClark
  Mortgage and house now In trouble, please help! FaithMillsM2V 3 2,716 04-28-2022, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Joncoynie
  Dreamgirl Women’s Sheer Dress AngelaJohnston 4 2,537 03-29-2022, 03:19 AM
Last Post: RichardSmithe
  Non-Golf Shoes: What works best for you? DanGo1 2 3,464 01-29-2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  The general process now a days for video editing and deployment AngelaJohnston 2 2,202 12-14-2021, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Joncoynie
  Cenforce Warnings and Precautions Jontis_johnson 0 1,095 12-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Jontis_johnson
  How to clean up and maintain a garden AngelaJohnston 2 2,462 09-27-2021, 05:27 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Losing weight and lockdown MaxForsyth 2 2,938 09-14-2021, 04:52 PM
Last Post: VictorButler
  Only plumbing and fittings for indoor areas? AngelaJohnston 2 2,234 08-26-2021, 05:42 PM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode