• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization Black Hat Search Engine Optimization Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me
brainstorm21
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 129
Threads: 86
Joined: May 2019
Reputation: 4
#1
06-09-2020, 08:40 PM
<p>Hi everyone, I live in Europe.<br>I have about $ 1 million in Litecoin that I bought in 2014, and I don't want to get caught by the tax authorities.<br><br>Initially, I decided to use this scheme:<br><br>(1) BVI + nominee Director (and POA)&gt; EPB Bank account&gt; debit card<br><br>I will sell litecoins through Kraken, where I will open an account with the company, still in the name of the British virgin Islands. Kraken is based in the US, while funds are sent by Kraken to my account, from Germany (if I sell Ltc / Euro) or from the US (if I sell Ltc / Usd).<br><br>But then I read on this very useful forum that:<br>1. EPB debit card issued in the UK: problems with CRS or not, as the card is debited to the company's account?<br>2. you all talk bad about EPB<br><br>Then I wondered if the following solution would be better:<br><br>(2) DELAWARE LLC + nominee Director (and POA)&gt; US Bank account in us dollars / euros&gt; debit card in euros (issued in the US).<br><br>In the end, but perhaps this creates a problem with opening an account in the States:<br><br>(3) BVI + nominee Director (and POA)&gt; DELAWARE LLC (need a nominee Director? Could it be the British virgin Islands?)&gt; US Bank account in us dollars / euros&gt; debit card in euros (issued in the US).<br><br>( * * ) One of my doubts is that Kraken is located in the US, my company will be located in Delaware, if I sell my cryptography, will it become a taxable operation because both companies are located inside the States?<br><br>Do I have to go to the US to open an account? Is this a better solution than the BVI + EPB solution? Did I forget something?<br><br>My needs are very simple, because this would be a one-time operation:<br><br>* don't let me steal money from the tax authorities<br>* be in a strong and reliable place for many years<br>* to be able to have a debit card without CRS issues<br>* the possibility to eventually buy a property together with the company<br><br>By making a resume and wasting no time, the best solution for my case is, what is it? (1), (2) or (3)? Don't forget to consider (**).<br><br>If you have even better solutions instead, please tell me.<br><br>Thank you very much if you want to help me.<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread:



Messages In This Thread
Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me - by brainstorm21 - 06-09-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me - by RoyFollman - 06-10-2020, 05:27 AM
RE: Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me - by ZakICarey - 06-10-2020, 05:29 AM
RE: Offshore and bank account, to sell crypto: help me - by brainstorm21 - 06-10-2020, 06:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crypto Clipper bilalkhanicom 0 893 04-29-2023, 12:09 PM
Last Post: bilalkhanicom
  Gambling and casino brainstorm21 9 8,254 10-15-2021, 05:36 AM
Last Post: michael87
  Part Two - Why hyper-casual games + text SMS and messages + social casino is FIRE! ? BiestaGetse 3 2,333 10-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  My NEW blog. I need help SnigMonis 2 1,823 08-16-2021, 04:15 PM
Last Post: CilinisStromy
  Sex shop/toys and fast sex Bookak 4 3,485 07-29-2021, 10:37 PM
Last Post: MottoS
  Creative agency and design/Marketing L0nely 3 6,847 07-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Willy
  Porn Habits and Escort Epicollapse 2 1,953 07-19-2021, 11:39 PM
Last Post: RebeccaMcDo
  Sms verification for create account Bookak 4 7,110 03-31-2021, 07:22 PM
Last Post: kalvinbrown
  I’m struggling but hopefully winning and not at casinos IndianoO 2 2,150 03-25-2021, 02:04 AM
Last Post: DanGolfy
  Minecraft Dungeons and server with cubecraft games BiestaGetse 3 4,301 03-09-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode