<p>Now, during the coronavirus, I mostly bet on eSports. Basically, this is Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Now the Astralis team is showing the best results, so basically, they are my favorites. I don't often get involved in betting on a regular sport like basketball or tennis, but if I do, I try to do it on <a href="https://www.pick7.bet/betting-sites-not-on-gamstop/">betting sites not on gamstop.co.uk</a> because the service is better there. ESports is closer to me since I myself love to play computer games since childhood, and especially in multiplayer shooters. Betting on regular sports is not so interesting to me.</p>

|
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Who can I bet on in the next games? - by MaxForsyth - 12-28-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Who can I bet on in the next games? - by julcas815 - 12-29-2020, 02:29 AM
RE: Who can I bet on in the next games? - by MaxForsyth - 01-03-2021, 07:40 AM
|
