• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Which profession has the highest salary?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which profession has the highest salary?
AngelaJohnston
Offline

Senior Member

Member
Posts: 252
Threads: 66
Joined: Jul 2020
Reputation: 0
#4
04-27-2021, 04:39 AM
<p>
(04-27-2021, 04:35 AM)MrStuden Wrote: </p><p>Absolutely agree with you, man. Managing it's not only about a higher salary.&nbsp; I work as manager bookkeeper in office. But before working at this job, I knew nothing about bookkeeping. So, I started to learn <a href="https://wealthynickel.com/how-to-become-a-bookkeeper/">bookkeeping from home</a>. I worked as a simple bookkeeper at home for a year, and then I began to work in the office. Here, we had a lot of hard days in the office, and I always supported my colleagues even if I was also stressed. My boss noticed that and offered me the post of manager. So, managing it's more about supporting and leading people who work for you and with you.</p><p>

<br>I'm thinking about switching my job. I'm thinking about bookkeeping or accounting. So, thanks for sharing this.<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Which profession has the highest salary? - by BiestaGetse - 04-25-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Which profession has the highest salary? - by VictorButler - 04-27-2021, 04:31 AM
RE: Which profession has the highest salary? - by MrStuden - 04-27-2021, 04:35 AM
RE: Which profession has the highest salary? - by AngelaJohnston - 04-27-2021, 04:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is better for your nails? ZakICarey 2 7,505 03-30-2022, 06:13 AM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  Which SEO aspect did really helps for improve ranking? discountelemart 3 3,599 12-16-2021, 01:03 AM
Last Post: WilliamMCumming
  I received an email from no reply from msi com which looks like spam MaxForsyth 2 1,707 10-14-2021, 02:30 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Instagram has started to fail Joncoynie 2 1,938 08-20-2021, 12:55 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Has gambling been legalized in Saint Lucia? limkoIlak 3 2,255 07-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Last Post: RichardSmithe
  Has anyone seen this before? Flower in a flower? DanGolfy 2 1,885 06-26-2021, 03:21 AM
Last Post: DanGo1
  My friend's positive prediction about covid, which came true MrStuden 3 2,723 06-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Last Post: ulrickaka
  Highest win DanGo1 3 2,418 04-14-2021, 08:18 AM
Last Post: RichardSmithe
  Which is more convenient for you online newspaper or printed? BiestaGetse 4 2,355 02-26-2021, 02:52 AM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  The casino problem, has anyone experienced this? Bookak 4 2,690 12-26-2020, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Moodmoon

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode