• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization The best place to go during covid?

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best place to go during covid?
MrStuden
Offline

Senior Member

Member
Posts: 264
Threads: 86
Joined: Oct 2019
Reputation: 12
#1
05-11-2021, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2021, 07:26 AM by MrStuden.)
<p>

<!--StartFragment--><span style="orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; float: none; display: inline !important;">Hi, it's me. A short stash that needs some advice, so if it's not in the right place, I apologize. I had never tried a nomadic lifestyle before, other than moving, and I was younger. Lately, I've really wanted to start over and start moving a little more, but I'm not quite sure what the best place to just pick up and go during this pandemic is. More or less, I take all the cash I have and a backpack full of basic necessities, get in the Greyhound and drive away from there. I would like some advice from more experienced travelers on where to start.</span><!--EndFragment-->

<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
The best place to go during covid? - by MrStuden - 05-11-2021, 07:25 AM
RE: The best place to go during covid? - by BiestaGetse - 05-11-2021, 07:46 AM
RE: The best place to go during covid? - by MaxForsyth - 05-11-2021, 08:30 AM
RE: The best place to go during covid? - by FaithMillsM2V - 05-11-2021, 08:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best math help DavidClark 1 1,483 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Dmitrij Krucko
  Best online gambling site. DanGo1 13 6,741 06-26-2023, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AnneSkinner
  Whats the best torrent client? MaxForsyth 3 1,648 03-16-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Onnest
  What is the best way to make money? RichardSmithe 3 2,736 02-23-2022, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ZakICarey
  Non-Golf Shoes: What works best for you? DanGo1 2 3,464 01-29-2022, 09:02 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  treatment of covid AngelaJohnston 3 3,285 12-07-2021, 01:26 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Best Buy generic medicines online at Genericmedsshop.com genericmedsshop 0 1,215 11-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Last Post: genericmedsshop
  Buy generic cialis medicines at low price in USA at best quality only at viagrameds.c genericmedsshop 0 1,231 11-02-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: genericmedsshop
  The best offer for removing the smell of cigarettes AngelaJohnston 3 1,774 10-27-2021, 05:34 AM
Last Post: VictorButler
  Buy Medicines Online at Best Price in USA –Viagrameds jimmyshawn1 0 980 10-25-2021, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jimmyshawn1

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode