• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization Black Hat Search Engine Optimization Porn Habits and Escort

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porn Habits and Escort
Epicollapse
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 59
Threads: 19
Joined: Oct 2019
Reputation: 0
#1
07-19-2021, 10:34 PM
<p>I know that porn is normal and that it is a man's business.<br><br>But what if your boyfriend watches porn, jerks off, and then never touched you? Or after we have had sex, he will still masturbate to porn. How would you feel?<br><br>Yes, we have sex sometimes, but I noticed some changes, he no longer kisses me, he no longer hugs me tightly. And it's sometimes I take a step so that we can have an intimate relationship together.<br><br>I also tried to watch porn to understand it, but I never really liked it. I want physical touch and real affection.<br><br>I'm starting to wonder, am I not good enough? I felt that I would never be able to satisfy him. I also need affection. :(<br><br>I don't know how to tell him about it. I don't want him to see me crying over this again.<br>Do you think that escort services will help?<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Porn Habits and Escort - by Epicollapse - 07-19-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: Porn Habits and Escort - by RichardSmithe - 07-19-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: Porn Habits and Escort - by RebeccaMcDo - 07-19-2021, 11:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gambling and casino brainstorm21 9 8,254 10-15-2021, 05:36 AM
Last Post: michael87
  Part Two - Why hyper-casual games + text SMS and messages + social casino is FIRE! ? BiestaGetse 3 2,333 10-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  Sex shop/toys and fast sex Bookak 4 3,485 07-29-2021, 10:37 PM
Last Post: MottoS
  Creative agency and design/Marketing L0nely 3 6,847 07-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Willy
  I’m struggling but hopefully winning and not at casinos IndianoO 2 2,155 03-25-2021, 02:04 AM
Last Post: DanGolfy
  Minecraft Dungeons and server with cubecraft games BiestaGetse 3 4,302 03-09-2021, 10:05 PM
Last Post: MaxForsyth
  poker and casino games brainstorm21 4 3,890 03-03-2021, 01:24 AM
Last Post: FeelLife
  Consumers and business lobens 2 2,009 02-20-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: FeelLife
  Games/Gambling and poker brainstorm21 5 3,229 02-17-2021, 10:53 PM
Last Post: DavidClark
  clothes and lifestyle MaxForsyth 4 2,101 02-17-2021, 06:00 PM
Last Post: duders

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode