Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pasta maker is popular nowadays
06-30-2020, 05:35 PM,
Pasta maker is popular nowadays

Did you know that people increasingly buy pasta makers instead of buying a ready made pasta?

06-30-2020, 09:53 PM,
RE: Pasta maker is popular nowadays

(06-30-2020, 05:35 PM)Bookak Wrote:

Did you know that people increasingly buy pasta makers instead of buying a ready made pasta?

and I believe that it's great actually

06-30-2020, 09:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 09:55 PM by Sully788.)

Oooh, speaking of pasta, I'm the best adviser and expert when it comes to making pasta and cooking it. I've become interested in all these things related to pasta cooking when I visited Italy, where the pasta itself was born. Italians make this process special. Moreover, they have special presses and pasta makers. It was just one time when I saw all the magic happening there and then I returned to USA. Now I'm trying my best to make the best pasta which will be just a little bit similar with the Italian one, ugh. That's why one of my recent purchases was pasta maker(Pasta Maker Machine by OxGord) owing to the Well Fed Blog. I'm really happy that these reviews and guides exist!

06-30-2020, 09:59 PM,

(06-30-2020, 09:55 PM)Sully788 Wrote:

Oooh, speaking of pasta, I'm the best adviser and expert when it comes to making pasta and cooking it. I've become interested in all these things related to pasta cooking when I visited Italy, where the pasta itself was born. Italians make this process special. Moreover, they have special presses and pasta makers. It was just one time when I saw all the magic happening there and then I returned to USA. Now I'm trying my best to make the best pasta which will be just a little bit similar with the Italian one, ugh. That's why one of my recent purchases was pasta maker(Pasta Maker Machine by OxGord) owing to the Well Fed Blog. I'm really happy that these reviews and guides exist!

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14">
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 14">

<style>

</style>

Could
you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »