Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minimum hours need to maintain employment/linkedin
08-02-2020, 02:55 PM,
Minimum hours need to maintain employment/linkedin

Is there a minimum number of hours I have to work in a given time period to stay at work without taking LOA? I only work on weekends, and the first weekend in March I asked for time off, but last weekend and this weekend I had people cover my shifts. I'm not comfortable working right now, but I will if someone doesn't take a shift. I'm just wondering if I can keep putting out my shifts.

BTW, is it possible to find a new work with the help of linkedin?

08-02-2020, 07:58 PM,
RE: Minimum hours need to maintain employment/linkedin
I support your opinion
08-02-2020, 07:59 PM,

As far as I know, it all depends on the conditions set by the employer. Nevertheless, I have been unable to find a job for a long time and I do not remember all the details. I lost my job for more than 3 months and during this time I could not find any other offers. There are very few vacancies and in order to get a job you need a higher education and work experience and this is a problem for me. I recently discovered linked in and I saw a lot of vacancies there. I started to design my profile in order to impress the employer and I asked my former colleagues to prepare recommendations for me and buy linkedin likes for my profile. Now I hope that I can find something suitable as soon as possible.

08-03-2020, 05:58 AM,

(08-02-2020, 07:59 PM)MrStuden Wrote:

As far as I know, it all depends on the conditions set by the employer. Nevertheless, I have been unable to find a job for a long time and I do not remember all the details. I lost my job for more than 3 months and during this time I could not find any other offers. There are very few vacancies and in order to get a job you need a higher education and work experience and this is a problem for me. I recently discovered linked in and I saw a lot of vacancies there. I started to design my profile in order to impress the employer and I asked my former colleagues to prepare recommendations for me and buy linkedin likes for my profile. Now I hope that I can find something suitable as soon as possible.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15">
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 15">

<style>

</style>

Could
you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »