Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marijuana
10-15-2020, 07:14 PM,
Marijuana

I know that a pre-employment drug test checks for marijuana, but does Argan (inc) care?

10-18-2020, 05:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2020, 05:03 PM by MrStuden.)
RE: Marijuana

[quote="IndianoO" pid='86526' dateline='1602789267']

I know that a pre-employment drug test checks for marijuana, but does Argan (inc) care?

Where do you live, that the smoking of the weed is illegal? Are you sure, that it's so? Frankly speaking, I thought for a lot of years, that the weed is illegal, too, because everyone told me beginning from the school, that everything, that can't be bought at the market is illegal. I smoked the first time in 2018 at the party, where my friend suggested me to relax a bit for feeling myself more self-confident. I will lie, if I say, that I am not afraid of it, but I have smoked anyway. I was like at the paradise. I answered my friend the next day, where from did he take it, and I was very surprised, when he said, that he took it legal on the internet. My doubts dispelled, when I read the topic on urbanaroma.com. So make sure, that it's the illegal in your city, state, country.

10-18-2020, 11:04 PM,
RE: Marijuana
Thanks for the information, bro. I recently started smoking and always worried if it was legal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »