Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LED Torch - recommendations? Flashlight
11-17-2020, 06:12 PM,
LED Torch - recommendations? Flashlight

I already have a tactical Phoenix.
Although I'm looking for a backup cheaper torch. (Phoenix is really quite expensive now)!
Something to put in my pocket and take me back along the dark country trails if an emergency requires it.
Budget of about 5-15 pounds?

11-17-2020, 07:24 PM,
RE: LED Torch - recommendations? Flashlight
It is difficult to come up with something based on the variety in the market. I think you need to describe the characteristics more clearly.
11-17-2020, 07:27 PM,

Dude, I recently found the brightest flashlight for myself that I ordered from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV and in addition with a bunch of cool characteristics. It is compact, very bright, comfortable and very durable. Before that, I tried many models and continued to be disappointed in them again and again. You know, I have already given up looking for the perfect lamp, but with the advent of this model, I stopped looking for the best one for myself, because I already had it in my hands. In General, I do not know what exactly you need a flashlight for, but I advise you to look at this model.

11-19-2020, 07:05 PM,

(11-17-2020, 07:27 PM)brainstorm21 Wrote:

Dude, I recently found the brightest flashlight for myself that I ordered from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV and in addition with a bunch of cool characteristics. It is compact, very bright, comfortable and very durable. Before that, I tried many models and continued to be disappointed in them again and again. You know, I have already given up looking for the perfect lamp, but with the advent of this model, I stopped looking for the best one for myself, because I already had it in my hands. In General, I do not know what exactly you need a flashlight for, but I advise you to look at this model.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »