Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can i sell with OSCOMMERCE in UK?
11-21-2020, 08:13 PM,
Can i sell with OSCOMMERCE in UK?

I currently use Joomla.

I do not know how OSCommerce works, can anyone give me recommendations?

I want to sell clothes and make money on it

11-22-2020, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-22-2020, 11:50 AM by AngelaJohnston.)
RE: Can i sell with OSCOMMERCE in UK?
this requires a great skill in this matter

Yes, of course you can sell in the UK, this will not bring you a bad income, but this is too much work, isn't it easier for you to start earning through https://iliketodabble.com/best-selling-apps as your earnings will become many times more , there you can sell a variety of things, from the experience of my uncle I can say that it is very painful and you don't have to spend a lot of time making money. literally in 2 weeks being a teenager you will be able to receive good money for your age, since most often teenagers do not like to devote a lot of time to work

11-22-2020, 02:14 PM,
RE: Can i sell with OSCOMMERCE in UK?

(11-22-2020, 11:35 AM)AngelaJohnston Wrote: this requires a great skill in this matter

Yes, of course you can sell in the UK, this will not bring you a bad income, but this is too much work, isn't it easier for you to start earning through https://iliketodabble.com/best-selling-apps as your earnings will become many times more , there you can sell a variety of things, from the experience of my uncle I can say that it is very painful and you don't have to spend a lot of time making money. literally in 2 weeks being a teenager you will be able to receive good money for your age, since most often teenagers do not like to devote a lot of time to work

I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »