Dinnerware sets recommendations
01-12-2021, 07:32 PM,
Dinnerware sets recommendations

Hi
I would like to gift a dinnerware set to my mom
Which one to choose?

01-12-2021, 09:14 PM,
RE: Dinnerware sets recommendations
I never get nice dinnerware because I am scared that I will break everything...
01-12-2021, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2021, 09:16 PM by RachelParr.)

Oh, dude, I understand you so well... For me it is prohibited to buy expensive dinnerware sets, because I shatter everything. However, think that it has always been a very good reason to order anything new. I really like minimalism in dishes and to find on amazon something good quality and especially okay for microwave was for me an impossible task. Thanks God that last month I discovered a list of reviews on the best dinnerware for microwave. Think that it can really help you. There is a full description of each set and it is possible to compare the prices.

01-13-2021, 01:17 AM,

(01-12-2021, 09:15 PM)RachelParr Wrote:

Oh, dude, I understand you so well... For me it is prohibited to buy expensive dinnerware sets, because I shatter everything. However, think that it has always been a very good reason to order anything new. I really like minimalism in dishes and to find on amazon something good quality and especially okay for microwave was for me an impossible task. Thanks God that last month I discovered a list of reviews on the best dinnerware for microwave. Think that it can really help you. There is a full description of each set and it is possible to compare the prices.

This is a good option for us clumsy people...

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »