Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Air B&B allow corporate housing companies to use its platform?
03-30-2021, 07:53 AM,
Does Air B&B allow corporate housing companies to use its platform?

My wife has a business that offers fully furnished, upscale apartments for people who need a place to stay for a month or longer. She would like to use Air B&B to fill in the gaps between her client's stay and thus increase occupancy. However, she had problems with the Air B&B.

Air B&B requests a copy of the utility bill. However, the utility bill is in the name of her company, not in her name.

Air B&B also asks for a copy of her driver's license, which is certainly reasonable. However, our state places several holograms in this document, which, admittedly, makes its scanned image questionable.

How can she continue with Air B&B? How do other corporate housing providers overcome these challenges?

03-30-2021, 01:14 PM,
RE: Does Air B&B allow corporate housing companies to use its platform?
This is the first time I've heard about it, it's a pretty interesting topic.
03-30-2021, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 01:43 PM by Hunterecca.)

Corporate housing means that an employer covers all costs for accommodation instead of an employee. By the way, this also concerns short-term and long-term rent of an apartment or a house. I think that companies like AirBnB can help you expand your business, and attract new customers. Besides, it will attract new clients. I know that some companies that provide corporate housing collaborate with AirBnB and similar companies. I suggest you click URL to find more information about that. Besides, you will find out how other companies provide corporate housing.

04-02-2021, 09:52 AM,

(03-30-2021, 01:42 PM)Hunterecca Wrote:

Corporate housing means that an employer covers all costs for accommodation instead of an employee. By the way, this also concerns short-term and long-term rent of an apartment or a house. I think that companies like AirBnB can help you expand your business, and attract new customers. Besides, it will attract new clients. I know that some companies that provide corporate housing collaborate with AirBnB and similar companies. I suggest you click URL to find more information about that. Besides, you will find out how other companies provide corporate housing.

Do you if this corporate housing expensive or not?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »