Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable VPN
04-06-2021, 02:13 PM,
Reliable VPN

Has anyone heard of Mullvad VPN?I need your opinion and advice.

04-06-2021, 07:24 PM,
RE: Reliable VPN
I hear about this vpn service for the first time
04-06-2021, 07:25 PM,
cool service, I used it a year ago
04-07-2021, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2021, 04:51 AM by AngelaJohnston.)

I know that my opinion may seem wrong to many of you, but I believe that Mullvad is an unreliable VPN. A year ago, I needed to use the VP for personal use and on one of the forums, I was advised to install Mullvad. Initially, I did not meet any problems, but after a month of using it, it began to let me down. It began to turn off on its own, even with a good WiFi signal so made it impossible for me to work with it in any way. I have no choice but to try to find a good and reliable replacement for this VPN. I found a very quickly tested option, a nice bonus of which was its price - it is completely free. I have been using this VPN for about 3 months and have not found any problems so far.

04-07-2021, 05:38 PM,

(04-07-2021, 04:49 AM)AngelaJohnston Wrote:

I know that my opinion may seem wrong to many of you, but I believe that Mullvad is an unreliable VPN. A year ago, I needed to use the VP for personal use and on one of the forums, I was advised to install Mullvad. Initially, I did not meet any problems, but after a month of using it, it began to let me down. It began to turn off on its own, even with a good WiFi signal so made it impossible for me to work with it in any way. I have no choice but to try to find a good and reliable replacement for this VPN. I found a very quickly tested option, a nice bonus of which was its price - it is completely free. I have been using this VPN for about 3 months and have not found any problems so far.

<style type="text/css"></style>Where can I find some more feedback?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »