Create Account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass hangout
06-11-2021, 06:01 AM,
Bass hangout

About a week ago, I received an order in the mail for a 4-string electric bass guitar with a string.
I watched some videos on YouTube.
Found a bass neck diagram that I could print out and tag.
I used the looper pedal to add up a sequence of guitar chords in the keys G, D, A, E, and C.
I was standing in a small traffic jam.
Everything went well. The best part was that the jam was small enough that it didn't matter. If it makes sense?

06-11-2021, 08:46 AM,
RE: Bass hangout

Where do you get bass guitar diagrams? I only have a couple of old books

06-11-2021, 09:02 AM,

I'm just a beginner, so I wish we had some more classics. But I struggle to find something

06-11-2021, 09:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2021, 09:42 AM by Sandra.)

Can you share the link to the video, please? Actually, it is one of my hobbies: searching for different guitar tabs and playing those songs. I would say that from my experience, with a video tutorial, it is easier to play certain songs. Besides, I’ve recently found a new classical guitar tab, and I try to play this song. Never thought that some pieces are going to be that challenging, especially speaking about classical songs. Always believed that they are way easier.

06-11-2021, 12:00 PM,

(06-11-2021, 09:41 AM)Sandra Wrote:

Can you share the link to the video, please? Actually, it is one of my hobbies: searching for different guitar tabs and playing those songs. I would say that from my experience, with a video tutorial, it is easier to play certain songs. Besides, I’ve recently found a new classical guitar tab, and I try to play this song. Never thought that some pieces are going to be that challenging, especially speaking about classical songs. Always believed that they are way easier.

That's a great idea! Now, I know what I'll do tonight

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »