• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Losing weight and lockdown

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Losing weight and lockdown
MaxForsyth
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 207
Threads: 43
Joined: Nov 2020
Reputation: 0
#1
09-14-2021, 03:31 PM
<p>I must be the only person who has lost weight during lockdown. Because I have lost weight. Dont know exactly how much because I havent weighed myself but I reckon at least X amount. All I know is that I am in a size smaller knickers wise than I usually am. I havent done anything BED (am in recovery from bed and have history of restricting) or restricting behaviour wise but I am confused why.<br><br>Can anyone shed any light why? If anything I have been doing less exercise than usual so it's not that. I have had a blood test done in February and everything came back normal so I doubt that anything physical is the cause. I am not on any medication with weight loss as a side effect - if anything I am on antipsychotic drugs which has weight gain as a side effect!<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread:



Messages In This Thread
Losing weight and lockdown - by MaxForsyth - 09-14-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Losing weight and lockdown - by AngelaJohnston - 09-14-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Losing weight and lockdown - by VictorButler - 09-14-2021, 04:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top-notch Slot Providers at Pin-Up: Quality and Variety DavidClark 0 800 02-01-2024, 12:54 AM
Last Post: DavidClark
  Mortgage and house now In trouble, please help! FaithMillsM2V 3 2,723 04-28-2022, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Joncoynie
  The general process now a days for video editing and deployment AngelaJohnston 2 2,210 12-14-2021, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Joncoynie
  Dress shoes and boots? AngelaJohnston 3 1,949 12-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Fantik24
  Cenforce Warnings and Precautions Jontis_johnson 0 1,099 12-01-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Jontis_johnson
  How to clean up and maintain a garden AngelaJohnston 2 2,477 09-27-2021, 05:27 AM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Enlarge images without losing quality L0nely 2 2,139 08-29-2021, 08:44 AM
Last Post: DanGolfy
  Only plumbing and fittings for indoor areas? AngelaJohnston 2 2,245 08-26-2021, 05:42 PM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  Tips for taking and organizing vitamins and supplements DanGolfy 2 1,754 08-01-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: RachelParr
  PIP and travel abroad MaxForsyth 3 1,847 07-30-2021, 02:34 AM
Last Post: VictorButler

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode