• Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • Search
  • Register
  • Login
  • Home
  • Members
  • Help
  • Search

Krafty Internet Marketing Forum Search Engine Optimization White Hat Search Engine Optimization Buying a new bed

 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying a new bed
FaithMillsM2V
Offline

Member

Member
Posts: 154
Threads: 26
Joined: Sep 2020
Reputation: 0
#1
10-06-2021, 12:38 AM
<p>Today I plunged into Dreams on my main street. The beds are really expensive! I want to replace my really old creaky double bed with 4 drawers, two on each side. This is what I was originally looking for when I was immersed in Dreams, but I found out about Ottoman storage beds that are much better, like this one with a gas lift frame.<br><br>&nbsp; &nbsp; This would be perfect for me as I need a lot more space for clothes and I could store a bunch of stuff in one of these babies. Dreams quoted me £678.98 with delivery, and if I asked them to pack it up and pick up my old one, £766.98.<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; Too much. And it doesn't even include the headboard! I looked at the bay and found Ottoman beds for about 250-380 pounds, including headboard and shipping. The one in the photo costs 279.95 pounds in black and white or brown, 4 feet 6 inches, double, with a spring mattress in the pocket.<br><br>&nbsp; &nbsp; Has anyone had experience using cheaper beds on the internet, is there anything to pay attention to? Are dreams of higher quality being sold, or is it just a typical street robbery? I suspect the latter.<br></p>
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Messages In This Thread
Buying a new bed - by FaithMillsM2V - 10-06-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Buying a new bed - by DanGolfy - 10-07-2021, 07:20 PM
RE: Buying a new bed - by CounterTouch - 10-07-2021, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying a house DanGo1 2 1,760 06-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Last Post: DanGolfy
  New Laptop DanGo1 5 3,270 03-15-2022, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Onnest
  Buying property DanGo1 2 2,114 09-10-2021, 10:42 PM
Last Post: BiestaGetse
  Introduced a new stock in Live vicparson 4 4,496 09-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Sheebasaifi50
  NEW - Video chat - during lockdown! Come try it! MaxForsyth 4 4,555 07-20-2021, 09:45 AM
Last Post: AngelaJohnston
  Tips for buying good padlocks! CilinisStromy 2 1,793 07-09-2021, 09:30 PM
Last Post: VictorButler
  No Lan, new router CilinisStromy 2 2,146 06-23-2021, 09:45 PM
Last Post: BiestaGetse
  Payments for a new carpet MrStuden 3 1,902 05-12-2021, 07:12 PM
Last Post: VictorButler
  New Mortal Kombat MrStuden 4 2,838 05-07-2021, 07:06 PM
Last Post: FaithMillsM2V
  New Business DanGo1 4 3,544 04-15-2021, 07:15 AM
Last Post: MaxForsyth

  • View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread
Forum Jump:

© Designed by D&D - Powered by MyBB

Linear Mode
Threaded Mode